Dangerous Electric Heaters Sold on TikTok and Temu Pose Fire and Shock Hazards, Consumer Watchdog Warns

London, UK – Consumer group Which? has issued a warning about the sale of unsafe electric heaters on the popular platforms TikTok and Temu. After purchasing and testing eight heaters, Which? found that six of them posed serious safety hazards. The watchdog discovered that these electric heaters, with prices as low as £7.20, had the potential to cause explosions, electric shocks, and house fires. One particular portable electric heater bought from TikTok, the XH-1201 1200W …

Read more