Teen Girl Brutally Attacked After Allegedly Talking to Assailant’s Boyfriend: Shocking Details Revealed

Ware, Massachusetts – A horrifying incident unfolded in Ware, Massachusetts, in which a teenage girl was brutally attacked after being accused of speaking to her assailant’s boyfriend, according to a recently released police report.

On May 19th, authorities responded to a distress call from witnesses who reported a violent altercation between two young girls. The victim, identified as “LP,” was allegedly assaulted and dragged by her hair for about 100 feet to Grenville Park.

The alleged attacker, 18-year-old Ciarah Caraid-Starr, was arrested on May 21st on charges of kidnapping a child, two counts of assault and battery, and a count of reckless endangerment of a child. A video of the attack surfaced on social media, capturing a disturbing scene where the victim was repeatedly struck in the head by the assailant.

The video also captured an adult male encouraging the violence, instructing the assailant to continue the assault. This man, identified as Arthur Powell IV, along with his spouse Hailey Powell, were also arrested in connection to the incident.

Hailey Powell faces charges of resisting arrest, escape from a police officer, assault and battery on a police officer, and disorderly conduct. Arthur Powell intervened during his wife’s arrest, engaging in a physical altercation with officers and attempting to take one officer’s taser.

The 15-year-old victim initially resisted cooperating with authorities, displaying signs of intoxication upon their arrival at the scene. However, during a subsequent interview with the police, she revealed that the attack stemmed from a dispute between her and Caraid-Starr over interactions with the latter’s boyfriend.

The incident prompted authorities to also file a report with the state Department of Children and Families, alleging potential abuse or neglect based on the victim’s level of intoxication during the altercation.

As the investigation continues, the full extent of the victim’s injuries remains unknown. Nevertheless, the shocking nature of the attack has sparked outrage and concern within the community, highlighting the need for swift and decisive action to address such incidents of violence.